Friday, January 27, 2012

Why post embarrassing and true stories? To make you feel better about your life.

Since I began college in 2002, I have had some amazing and not so amazing experiences with men and the world of dating in general.  I had started to "write a book" when I was in college but sadly my compaq died within the past year (yea it lived to be 9) and my ex-boyfriend took the hard drive to "fix it" and instead ended up "misplacing it". 

Many friends of mine, and sistas, have told me how ridiculous my stories are and that they should all be gathered in one spot to honor my lifelong ability to remain single and slightly insane.  I would like to start this blog for the benefit of all who have ever "been there", had the "day after drinking depression (the DADDS)", and/or think they have done something so low there is no way to redeem themselves.  Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment