Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Self-tanner

While I was living on the UES with roommates, I was good friends with my younger male cousin.  We hung out frequently and obviously, I would hang with his friends.  One of his friends was a co-worker who was really funny and fun to be around.  We had kissed before.  One night I decided he should sleepover since he lived in Staten Island but worked in the city with my cuz.  We got to making out, etc.  I went to grab lotion which I keep in my bedside table for some lubrication (I was really into titty f-ing and hand jobs back then to avoid penetration).  We woke up the next morning, he went to work, I went back to bed.  I wake up a bit later to find my hands and chest TANNED.

I later find out he had a GF.  He was half black half white...so I wonder if she ever noticed...

No comments:

Post a Comment